Ph.D., National Taipei University, TWN
Fields of Specialties: Urban and Regional Planning, Political Economy of Urban and Regional Development, Cultural Economic Geography
Tel: +886 2 8674-1111 # 67367
Planning Law and Institutions, Planning and Development Control, Studies in Regional Economic Development of Newly Industrializing Countries
- Chou, T. L., Ching, C. H., Fan, S. M. and Chang, J. Y. (2011) ‘Global linkages, the Chinese high-tech community and industrial cluster development: The semiconductor case in Wuxi, Jingsu.’ Urban Studies 48(14): 3043-3066.(SSCI)
- Chou, T. L. and Chang, J. Y. (2008) ‘Urban sprawl and the politics of land use planning in urban Taiwan.’ International Development Planning Review 30(1): 67-92.(SSCI)
(B) Conference Paper
- Chang, J. Y., Hsu, J. Y. and Chou, T. L. (2012) “State strategy and industrial socio-economic practices in Taipei international trade shows.”Presented in Asia-Pacific Conference on Trade Fair Ecologies, Shanghai, China, May 26, 2012.
- Chang, J. Y. and Chou, T. L. (2012) “Shrinking Seaport in a Global City-Region: The Metropolitan Taipei Case.” Presented in 2012 AAG, New York, USA, Feb. 27, 2012.
- Chou, T. L., Lin, Y. C. and Chang, J. Y. (2008) ‘City shrinkage and regeneration strategy: Keelung city, Taiwan.’ Presented in World Urban Forum “Achieving Harmony in Shrinking Cities”, Nanjing, China.
- Chang, J. Y. (2006) Building Mandarin music region, the state and latent organization across Taiwan Strait. Presented in Symposium on State and regional Restructuring in Taiwan：Impact of Cross-Strait Political Economy, 6 May, Institute of Policy and Development, NTTU.
- Chang, J. Y. (2011) ‘Mandarin pop music industrial region: Contradictory state and latent cross-strait organization.’ In R. Y.-W. Kwok (ed.) The Second Great Transformation: Taiwanese Industrialization in the 1980s-2000s (Chapter 8, pp. 239-270). Taipei: Chengchi University Press.（NSC 96-2917-I-305-001）