Ph.D., National Taipei University, TWN
Fields of Specialties: Landscape Ecology, Spatial Strategy Planning, Urban Ecology
Tel: +886 2 8674-1111 # 67362
Landscape Ecology, Urban Ecology, Introduction to Urban Planning and Professional Practice
- Lee, Y.-C., Yeh, C.-T., Huang, S.-L. (2012). Energy hierarchy and landscape sustainability. Landscape and Urban Planning. DOI: 10.1007/s10980-012-9706-7 (SCI, SSCI)
- Huang, S.-L., Chang, L.-F., Yeh, C.-T. (2011). How vulnerable is the landscape when the typhoon comes? An emergy approach. Landscape and Urban Planning 100, 415–417. (SCI, SSCI)
- Huang, S.-L., Yeh, C.-T., Chang, L.-F. (2010). The transition to an urbanizing world and the demand for natural resources. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability 2, 136–143. (SSCI)
- Yeh, C.-T., Huang, S.-L. (2009). Investigating spatiotemporal patterns of landscape diversity in response to urbanization. Landscape and Urban Planning 93, 151-162. (SCI, SSCI)
- Huang, S.-L., Yeh, C.-T., Budd, W.W., Chen, L.-L. (2009). A Sensitivity Model (SM) approach to analyze urban development in Taiwan based on sustainability indicators. Environmental Impact Assessment Review 29(2), 116-125. (Corresponding author) (SSCI)
(B) Conference Paper
- Huang, S.-L., Yeh, C.-T. (2007). Landscape Diversity and Ecosystem Function of Taipei’s Peri-Urban Area. International Conference “New concepts and approaches for Urban and Regional Policy and Planning? Leuven, Belgium, April 02-03, 2007.
- Yeh, C.-T., Huang S.-L. (2006). Integrating Ecosystem Diversity into Spatial Planning. Second World Planning Schools Congress. Mexico City, Mexico, 10-13 July, 2006.
- Yeh, C.-T., Huang, S.-L. (2012). Global urbanization and demand for natural resources. In Lal, R. and Augustin, B. (eds.) Carbon Sequestration in Urban Ecosystems, Springer, Heidelberg.