Degrees Offered - M.A.
The Master of Arts degree of Real Estate and Built Environment Department requires completion of
32 credit units, including 8 required 24 credits and elective credits. A thesis and a conference paper are also required for graduation. Students can select their concentration from three areas that are described in the introduction pages of this web-site. Students lacking basic courses in Real Estate and Urban Planning will be asked to finish at least one course among Urban Planning, Land Economics and Land Law in their first year.
- Required Curriculum:
- Seminar in Real Estate and Built Environment ¢¹¢º¢»¢¼
- Research Method
- Quantitative Analysis or Qualitative Analysis
- Program Areas:
- Property Management
- Urban & rural environment planning
- Spatial information & Application
- land administration & Regulation